Line chat and whatsapp chat?

Hello, whats the difference between linechat and whatsapp chat? Is line chat the same? or is line chat a chat which i get the messages in elfsight dashboard?

2 Likes

Hi Nina and welcome to the forum! :hugs:

My apologies for such a delayed reply, but I’ll try my best to explain things for you!

You see, both apps are messaging apps with slight differences in features, so that’s the question of your preferences :slight_smile:

In terms of functionality, both our widgets work the same way, i.e., a user gets redirected to the application installed on their device, and it’s there where conversations take place.

Please let me know if it helped or if you have other questions :slight_smile:

Hello Helga, thank you, dont understand? Which chat uses these both apps? whatsapp chat uses whatsapp chat and chat line?

Hi Nina, my apologies for the confusion, I’ll try to clarify things :slight_smile:

We have a separate WhatsApp Chat widget and a separate Line Chat widget, so you’re welcome to choose either of them to let your clients message you.

Or, if you need to use these both chats, you’re welcome to use our All-in-One-Chat widget, which lets you use several chats in one widget.

Please let me know if it helped or if you have other questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can still see website design when chat app opens