Discord and Line [Line chat is released]

It would be great to have Discord and Line chats in the widget, please implement

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 6

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello,

I’m very sorry to say, however, we had to close our Discord Chat project. Unfortunately, the widget could not function as it used to due to the changes on the side of Discord. Thus, a Discord user could not any longer write to another person if they are not added to the contacts.

I do hope you will find one of our available chats suitable for your needs instead :pray:t2:

Once again, we’re very sorry about this situation.

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Line chat has been added!:tada:

You are welcome to find it on your widget’s Content tab.

Check these new options along with others in our All-in-one-Chat online demo (Live Chat widget - Add Live Chat Box to website (2022)) !

And if you have some thoughts to share, feel free to do it in comments below :blush:

Hi,

Is the discord chat integration found here available?

We are looking for just this service and are happy to add a bot to our server to help make it work.

Best,
Alec

1 Like

Hello @Alec and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

I am so sorry for such a long waiting. Unfortunately, your message has been lost. Please accept my sincere apologies.

I see that my colleague Irene has already contacted you. As she mentioned, we had to temporarily close our Discord Chat project due to the changes on the side of Discord.

If any questions come up, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day :wink: