It is necessary to be able to send emails from the elfsight form with a customer domain or at least from a White Label domain and not from elfsightmail.com

It is necessary to be able to send emails from the elfsight form with a customer domain or at least from a White Label domain and not from elfsightmail.com

5 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 6

Hello Betto,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

I understand your point, and we’ll try to consider such functionality for our future updates.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Original comment from Isaac L transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Stephen Miller transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for sharing your case!

You know, to make everything work correctly, you need to add the Email element field ID to the Reply-to section. For you to get the idea better, I’ve made a video screencast: 2022-09-28_13-08-21.

Please let me know if it helped or if you have other questions.

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Betto Liberati transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Betto,

Thanks for your message!

I’m really sorry if the widget doesn’t work as expected, and I assure you that our Support Team will be very happy to help.

Please contact them (Elfsight Help Center) and provide the details on the issue, they will get back to you shortly.

Thank you!

I would love to have that option!!

2 Likes

Need the ability to send from custom domain. The elfsight emails go to SPAM, Junk and even quarantine.

4 Likes

Thank you for your comment, @Christopher_Hopkins, and welcome to the community!

Totally understand you, I really hope we’ll be able to consider this option in our future updates :raised_hands:t2:

This would be fantastic so our clients can receive an email from us directly. Currently coming from Elfsight email, right now it’s not going to be usable, unfortunately. Keen to hear an update so we can start using the newsletter signups. Thanks.

2 Likes

Greetings @Adam_Charlton :wave:

Yes, I totally share your point!

I’ve drawn our dev team’s attention to this request, and, hopefully, they will find it possible to include it in one of the near updates.

A huge thank you for your engagement and welcome to Community!

I would really like to see this option as well. Mails are now getting into my customers’ spam folder causing me to lose customers.

3 Likes

Hi @user8320 :wave:

I completely get where you’re coming from, and I couldn’t agree more about the importance of this feature.

Hope the devs will find a solution, and I’ll make sure to update you here once I have any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback - this is huge!

The ability to change the “Reply to” field to my email address and not to elfsight in email confirmations to clients that registered for an event is a requirement, not a nice to have. Until that is resolved, I will NOT use elfsight form builder.

2 Likes

Glad to see that you’ve decided to join our ranks! Welcome @user9103 :wave:

We cannot but agree that this functionality is essential! Really hope the devs will find a solution, and I’ll make sure to update you here once I have any news.

Thanks a bunch for pointing us in this direction :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,
As per your paid plan, I am expecting to send response to my respondent with my email address. But in the test run, respondant is getting emails on your company name (notifications@forms.elfsightmail.com). This is upsetting me a lot! Can you please let me know how to replace ‘notifications@forms.elfsightmail.com’ with my company email address in the respondent email settings?

It may be a good idea to add a note on this issue to your payment plans to avoid confusion to customers. This issue may effect a lot on your future customers. Thanks for understanding!

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome to the Community @user10489 :wave:

I totally understand your feelings and deeply apologize for all the frustration caused by this situation!

I have to say that currently there is no way to replace notifications@forms.elfsightmail.com with your company email. I am so sorry :pensive:

We do realize that this feature is extremely important for many users. We’ll try our best to consider this opportunity in our future updates, and I’ll make sure to inform you here in case of any news.

Thanks a million for pointing us in this direction!

Is this not being worked on yet then? I see this request was made almost 2 years ago. I actually expected to see this update in the near future. This is also the reason why I haven’t switched to another provider yet. But if this is still not in development then I am forced to look for another provider

2 Likes