Instagram Feed: temporary issue with collecting and updating sources [Fixed]

At the moment, our Instagram Feed is experiencing issues with collecting data. Temporarily, new sources do not get collected, and current sources do not get updated.

All created widgets keep working and displaying fine, so the widgets’ performance was not affected.

We’re working on resolving the issue right now, and I’ll keep you updated on how things are going in this thread.

We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience! :pray:t2:

1 Like

We’re still working on the fix. At the moment, some new accounts get collected correctly, but some might not.

We’re investigating the issue, and we’ll post updated in the comments here.

Thank you for your understanding!

Is there any update on this? We’ve got quite a few instagram widgets that still aren’t loading currently!

Hello!

I’m afraid we’re still working on this issue and trying to provide a fix. Unfortunately, the issue turned out to be more complicated than we had expected, but we’re doing everything possible to provide a solution as promptly as possible.

All the widgets will be fixed automatically as soon as the fix is applied. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience, and our dev team are working on this as I type. We do believe everything will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for your understanding! :pray:t2:

Update: the issue is fixed, all the Instagram Feed widgets should work correctly now!

However, if you think your widget is still not fine, please contact our Support Team, they will be very happy to assist.

2 Likes

Mine is not working… Images arent showing. Please Help. Btw where can I contact Support Team?
Best, Martha

Hi Martha!

I see your topic where you described the issue, thank you for that!

I’ve offered a solution there and really hope it will help you :pray:t2: