I need help with my widgets

Hi @Maiju_Saukkola :wave:

To make things clear I’ve decided to contact you directly.

As I’ve mentioned previously, you’ve subscribed to WhatsApp Chat Basic plan that allows you to create 3 WhatsApp Chat widgets, but not using 3 different apps.

For Google Reviews, on the Lite plan, you can create just 1 widget. If you need more, you can either get a paid Google Reviews plan or upgrade your WhatsApp Chat subscription to the All Apps Pack giving the access to all Elfsight apps.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any other questions

I’m truly sorry if our pricing information has been unclear!

If you’d like to have multiple Google Reviews widgets, you have two options: subscribe to a paid Google Reviews plan or upgrade your current subscription to the All Apps Pack. Our Pack plans grant you access to all Elfsight apps.

Could you please let us know if you’d like to proceed with canceling your subscription, subscribing to Google Reviews, or extending your current plan to the All Apps Pack?

Basic Single plan allows you to create 3 widgets within one app (for example, WhatsApp Chat).

The definitions of widget and app are very close to each other, however, basically the app is a more general term. Thus, if you’re subscribed to WhatsApp Chat Basic plan, it means that you can create 3 widgets within this app:

So if you want to use other Elfsight apps, I recommend you upgrade to the Pack plan. This way, you’ll get access to all 84 apps from our service for the price of only 3 apps!

Please let me know if this clarifies things.

I’ve checked your All-in-One Reviews widget and see that you’ve successfully added Google source. Airbnb source isn’t displayed because our widget supports only .com links. I am sorry about it!

As for your refund request, please do not worry, my colleague Eleonora will contact you in a support ticket really soon and gladly assist.

You can display AirBnB reviews, but only if you use .com links. I see that you’ve adjusted your link and now the reviews are displayed: