How to create subscription form widget

Hello, my name is Keith and I’m a writer and videographer. I have a specific question about Elfsight. I signed up for the basic plan that should include 3 widgets per app. So I have 1 widget, but how do I access, implement, or add a second widget? The Elfsight platform doesn’t seem to be so user friendly.
I have utilized the contact form as my first widget on my basic plan. Now I want to add a subscription form and I’m having trouble doing that. Can you help?
Thanks.

Hello @user1315 and we are so happy to see you in our Community! Welcome, Keith :heart:

I am terribly sorry that you’ve experienced difficulties using our platform.

Please do not worry, I’ll be happy to help and explain everything in detail :wink:

I see that you have Contact Forms Basic subscription. As my colleague Mikhail said this subscription grants you access to 3 Contact Form widgets with different settings.

However, you can also create 1 widget within every app on our Lite plan that is absolutely free of charge. You can easily do this by following these steps:

1. In the Applications tab click on Add Application button:

1. Choose Forms and then Subscription Form:

1. Choose the needed template and click on Continue with this template button:

1. After all the changes are made, you need to save the widget:

I hope this explains things.

If anything comes up, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like