Need help on selecting a plan

Hi there, I have a quick question regarding the paid Elfsight plans. Currently, I have one active Form Builder widget and I am using the Lite plan. I would like to add a second Form widget to my website, however, I am not able to create a new one, unless I upgrade the plan.

I will gladly do that, however, I am not able to understand if upgrading the plan to a higher tier will allow me to add unlimited widgets and each one will use the monthly limits from the plan pool, or I need to upgrade each widget to its own plan.

Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello and welcome! :wave:t2:

Sure, I’ll be happy to clarify things for you:

It’s true that free Lite plan allows you to create only one widget. However, if you upgrade the app to any paid plan, you’ll be able to make up to 1000 Form Builder (in your case) widgets with different settings. If the limit of 1000 widgets appears insufficient, you’re welcome to contact our Support Team, they’ll be delighted to offer a solution :slight_smile:

The views limit will be spread among all the created widgets. So if, for instance, you create 10 Form Builder widgets on Basic plan, the limit of 5,000 views will be distributed among those 10 widgets.

Please let me know if you have other questions :slight_smile:

Hi Helga,

Thanks for getting back to me! Great, that is what I wanted to know, thank you once again :slight_smile:

I will let you know in case I have any other questions!

1 Like

Anytime! And I wish you a great user experience :wink: