Hide slides instead of delete!

Option to just hide a slider instead of delete: https://i.imgur.com/WiBmq8n.png sometimes we need just hide a specific slide and a “eye” icon to hide would be much better than just let us to delete the slider

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 6

Original comment from Nepal Buddhism transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Tanja,

Thanks for your comment!

I wish I could give you an ETA for this feature, however, I’m afraid everything depends on the dev team’s overall load.

We strive to improve our widgets and consider all your ideas, however, since we’ve already got a lot of requests, we decided to pay attention to the most popular ones first.

It doesn’t mean that others will be forgotten, we’ll just need more time to implement them in future updates. I’m really sorry for such news!

Thanks a lot for your understanding! :pray:t2:

Hello,

This is a very good suggestion, thanks a lot for submitting it here!

We’ll be happy to try to find a way to include a hide option for the current slides.

Thank you for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Find more Elfsight solutions — Widget Catalog
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

In addition to publish and delete slides, I would like to see a pause button created.

Quick update: this feature is in the works now :slight_smile:

Highly likely we will have it released in Q1 already!

Great news: an option to hide slides in your Slider widgets is available!

Feel free to check this feature out! :slight_smile: