Ability to hide the widget from website visitors and make it visible to admins only

Ability to hide the widget from website visitors and make it visible to admins only

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Definitely would like widget for GoDaddy website with ability for it not to be visible on the website

1 Like

@user2369 many thanks for your comment, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :hugs:

I really hope the devs will be able to consider this request for the future updates. And let’s see how popular this idea will be, it’s also a key factor :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Yes, it would really useful if some (or all) apps could have a On/Off slider button, so users could decide to enable/disable a specific app without having to update/remove the code on their websites. I’m convinced that would help make things easier for users (like myself) who run recurring monthly sales on their websites.

1 Like

@Brice many thanks for your comment and for sharing your use case!

I also love this idea, and maybe our devs will think over such an option while working on the new dashboard :slight_smile: I’ll keep you updated here!

Welcome to the Elfsight Community, by the way! We’re happy to have you with us :hugs: