Accordion Slider

Accordion Slider

5 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi,

Thanks for your request!

I’m happy to say that we have this very widget in our Coming Soon section, please have a look - https://elfsight.com/accordion-slider-widget/.

Please feel free to let us know what features you’d like to see in the widget - we’ll be happy to consider all ideas :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!

A post was split to a new topic: TripAdvisor Reviews question

Please add this option, it would do wonders for our site!

Hey there @Nutrum_Biotech :wave:

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this app!

What specific features and settings do you envision for it? How do you imagine its appearance and functionality? What kind of content would you like to include—text, images, or videos? Are there any additional effects or enhancements you’d like to see implemented?

Your input on the app’s design and functionality would be really helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max,

I think something with a dropdown for FAQs and to add texts would be great. Something like the one on this product page. We would be able to use this on so many pages. Thanks!

https://beardzonia.com/products/magnet-oil

Best Regards,

Javier Armenta

Director of Business Development

O: 702-487-4020

E: javier.armenta@nutrumbiotechinc.com

1 Like

Thank you!

Just to confirm, do you mean this one?

No, this one:

2 Likes

Oh, I am sorry, missed that!

I’d like to tell you that we have FAQ app where the Accordion layout is available:

Could you please check it and let me know if this meets your needs?

A way to display a number of files with an accordion so that it takes up less space

1 Like

Hi @Neil :wave:

Glad to tell you that we have Accordion Slider app in our Coming Soon project and I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread. All the updates will be posted here.

In the meantime, could you describe the particular features and configurations you have in mind for this app? What type of content are you going to display—text, images, or videos? Are there any style/design options that should be available in the app?

Any additional details would be really helpful :slightly_smiling_face: