Google widget "include" is broken - not displaying

We’ve been using the “include reviews” to choose 4 reviews.

Today, it is broken and not displaying anything.

Can this be fixed ASAP??

Thanks

@Helga

Screenshot of filter not displaying on Elfsight and the live review on our Google
https://www.screencast.com/t/FIMnpX6u8yHP

Hello @robt , I’m so sorry that you have to face issues with our Google Reviews app :frowning:

Unfortunately, I have to admit that at the moment our Google Reviews app is experiencing technical difficulties, and this might cause some temporary interruptions in your widgets performance.

Please be advised that our dev team are doing everything in their power to apply a fix and bring everything back. I’ll keep you updated in this thread.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience :pray:t2:

Hey Helga,

This is a pretty significant issue. We use the widget and the “include” on all our of paid campaign landing pages, and it is showing the “what our customers think” and a blank section below.

What is the ETA for getting this resolved?

How often are there issues with the tool? We need something consistent.

I totally understand your concern, and I’m extremely sorry that our widget is giving you a hard time.

This is a top-priority issue, and our dev team are urgently investigating it as we speak. We make every endeavour to maintain our widgets’ stable performance, and we’re extremely sorry for this situation.

We realize how irritating this issue is, and we’ll do the best we can to provide a solution shortly.

I’ll make sure to keep you in the loop here.

Hi there - I don’t seem to be able to get a response through your email help beyond a standard expect a delay in a response email reply?

My Google reviews app is no longer populating with all available reviews on my website. The app is now showing a limited amount of older reviews only?

All seemed to be working fine until recently, and no changes have been made at my end on either the app settings or website.

Thanks.

Hello,

I’m so sorry that you have issues with our Google Reviews widget!

Unfortunately, this widget is really experiencing temporary technical difficulties at the moment, but we’re doing everything in our power to bring everything back. I’ll keep you updated on how things are going in this thread.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused :pray:t2:

Dear folks,

Thank you so much for your patience!

Please once again accept our sincere apologies for all the trouble caused. I’m happy to say that the issue with Google Reviews has been fixed, and all the errors you had to face should get eliminated by the end of 48 hours cache time.

Could you please check your widgets and let me know if everything’s fine now?

Thank you so much!