Google Reviews not pulling

When I add the iframe or the name and address to the Source I get this:

“No reviews found. Please make sure the source is correct, that it has reviews and that filter settings do not exclude all the reviews.”

They have 109 reviews and there are no additional filters added to elfsight.

GMB: Google Maps

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I’m very sorry for the late response, but as far as I can see our Support Team has already resolved the issue for you, so all the widgets should work correctly now.

Could you please let me know if everything’s fine on your end?

I have exactly the same problem. How do I fix this?

Hi,

I’m so sorry that you have issues with the Google Reviews widget!

Could you please make sure that you’ve collected the reviews the right way? This article can help you with that: Step 1: Featuring your reviews in Elfsight Google Reviews widget - Elfsight Help Center.

If the issue still persists, could you please send me the link to the widget in question so that I can check things on my end? Unfortunately, I didn’t find Google Reviews widgets in your Elfsight account.

Thank you!

I have the exact same problem. None of my reviews are pulling when I use the iframe code.

Hello, I’m terribly sorry that you have issues with our Google Reviews widget!

I’ve checked our helpdesk, and it seems our Support Agent Marina has already been working on your request. She will keep you updated on how things are going there, and I’m sure the solution will be found very soon.

Thank you very much for your patience!