Get translated versions (by Google) for Google Review Widget please!

Original comment from Gonzalo Mongrut transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Thanks for your support, folks!

We’re working hard to make it happen :slightly_smiling_face:

Original comment from David Ellis transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello everybody,

Thank you for your interest in our widget and in this feature!

As much as I’d love to bring good news for you, I’m afraid I have to say that this feature is not included in the nearest ideas to release list yet.

Unfortunately, due to the extremely crowded schedule and a pile of crucial changes to implement, our dev team has to pick several features to include in the updates, and most often these are the most wanted requests.

However, we assure you that this feature will not be forgotten, the only thing is that we will need more time to add it to the widget :pray:t2:

I wish I had better news to share, however, I’m convinced we should be honest with you.

Again, we’re so sorry that we have to slow down the process.

However, we have another idea regarding this functionality and we’d really love to hear your thoughts.

What if we added the filter by language so that you could create a separate widget for a particular language?

Please let me know what you think :pray:t2:

Original comment from JP transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for your comments!

I’ve passed all the info along to our dev team and I do believe it will help them come up with a solution for this request.

However, even if we start with filters, I’m afraid we still will need time to start working on this due to a very tight schedule. It’s definitely doesn’t mean that this request will be buried and we do keep it in mind for future updates for this widget.

Again, a huge thank you for your understanding! :pray:t2:

Original comment from Sandor Nemeth transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Where can i vote? Please send link

tis 11 okt. 2022 kl. 11:11 skrev Helga via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

@Anton you’re welcome to do so in this thread: Get translated versions (by Google) for Google Review Widget please!

Thank you!

I see that you’re advertising the translate widget on your marketing site now, and this thread is a year and a half old. Do you have a release date for the feature?

1 Like

@user876 it’s true that the Website Translator app is presented in our Coming Soon section, and I’m truly sorry that we have yet to develop it.

Unfortunately, we had to put new apps development on pause for some reasons, but we do have intention to get back to this as soon as we can.

At the moment we’re working on the brand-new Dashboard, and this is quite a tall order, requiring a lot of time and effort.

I do understand your frustration, and I assure you that we’re making every endeavour to revive our Coming Soon project.

By the way, feel free to vote for this feature to make it stand out in the list!

Definitely this would be a very important feature to give a leap of quality to your widget with respect to other similar widgets of your competitors.

I have installed it on my website and it shows reviews in all languages (we sell all over Europe).

It would be very interesting if the reviews were automatically translated into the language of the page as Google already does on their sites:

I see that this request is open practically 2 years ago (since June 2021). I think that is enough time to develop it, so I am pessimistic that it will be implemented.

I am currently in the 7 days trial period and if you confirm me that this functionality will be developed soon it would convince me to continue paying for your software.

2 Likes

Hi @Guillem! Welcome to Community :wave:

Thanks a million for such a detailed comment :heart:

I totally understand that this functionality would be a great addition to our product. Unfortunately, we can’t name the exact release dates. However, I can confirm that we do have plans to consider this feature in the near future.

We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Elfsight. Do we have any update on this one? What is happening?

2 Likes

Hi Anton! Much as I’d love to update you on the progress, I’m afraid I don’t have any news as of now, I’m very sorry :frowning:

I’ll make sure to post here in case of any change :raised_hands:t2:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Google Reviews are showned in English - but in the setting we choose Hebrew

Same!

2 Likes