Automatic language detection - Please add the possibility to only show / prioritize reviews in certain languages

My customers are all from the Netherlands and therefore it would be amazing if the widget is able to prioritize languages. So for example, first show Dutch reviews, if they’re not available, then English, then Deutsch, then French, etc.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Original comment from JP transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi,

Thank you so much for your detailed comment and suggestion!

I’m sure this will be a huge help in implementing this functionality.

Thank you for your help!

Original comment from JP transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Yes, with the way our Reviews widgets work, they do have a limit of 100 latest reviews to display.

Thanks for adding a separate request - we will also try to take it under consideration and hopefully, we will see it released in one of the future updates :muscle:t2:

Hi,

Has this been made? i need multilanguage reviews in my site but i don’t see any of this implementations. Not even the language to chose.

1 Like

@MARKETING2 thank you for your comment!

The thing is that we’ve transferred our previous Wishlist portal, so all the ideas are on this forum now.

I’ll keep you updated on how things are going here :slight_smile:

And yes, welcome to the community! :tada:

1 Like

For an app which operates internationally, this is an essential feature. It would be quite unsuitable to have the comments of our Spanish users show up (in Spanish) on our German website and vice versa. As long as this feature does not work, I am afraid, your product is not usable for me.

@Roverandom I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We fully understand your concerns and acknowledge that this particular feature would greatly enhance the functionality of our app. We’ll try to include it in our upcoming updates!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your idea with us. We genuinely appreciate your input and support :heart: