Feature Discussion: Share access to your Elfsight account

first of all, a search option within widgets is a must.

2 Likes
  • give restricted access to particular widgets (for instance, to your clients)
    all the way!
2 Likes

THIS is exactly how I landed on this page — I need to give access to clients to edit/update their own widgets without accessing anything else in my Apps panel.

Can’t we just add additional seats for team members or users, as other SAAS do? Should be fairly simple.

Please make this feature available

2 Likes

Yes, I like all mentioned above.

2 Likes

Oh this is great, although its not a new widget (which I have not seen in over 10 years… hehe just kidding) its still a good implementation. It can for sure come in handy for things such as events or calendars etc…

2 Likes

If I had an advice for you guys is taking inspirations on “Gohighlevel” saas check their youtube channel. Elfsight widgets are just amazing. Next step is white label saas mode.
Keep it up, elfisghters staff and members

Reesource: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g

This option would be wonderful. I have a team that help with my website. Having them be able to work on our photo gallery widgets would be wonderful. I would want to restrict them from the billing info side of things though.

1 Like

This would be a very nice feature. As the owner of the account I cannot feel safe to share my credentials with web designers that I hire remotely. This feature is essential to being able to delegate work safely.

1 Like