Facebook feed keeps disconnecting

I have setup a elfsight facebook feed onto my wordpress website.
every so often, it would disconnect and I would have to go back in and reconnect.

This time, when telling my site plugin to reconnect, it gives an error.
I tried to log into my elfsight account, but the original widget I created is missing.
when I try to recreate, it gives me a code to install but my site does not give me an option to paste this code.

please help

1 Like

I have had to go in and reconnect to my facebook account several times to get the various widgets to reconnect in the last few years. It is frustrating.

1 Like

Greetings @Alon_Sharer and welcome to Community :tada:

I am so sorry about this inconvenience!

Could you please send me a direct link to the webpage where your widget was installed?

I’ll gladly look into this :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Hugh :wave:

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

I totally understand all the frustration caused by this and I am really sorry :pensive:

If anything comes up, please let us know. We’ll be happy to check things for you.

Have a great day!

News - Keswick Hearing Centre

I have managed to get it working again.
I have this issue every few months where it stops working and I have to try to reconnect many times before it start working again.
In my wordpress back end, I tell it to reconnect, and it does connect. However, when I leave that spot and then come back, it says it is not connected.
this should not happen.

Happy to hear that it’s working fine now!

However, I totally understand how inconvenient it can be. Please accept my sincere apologies :pensive:

In case the issue occurs again, please a screenshot of the issue and a screenshot of the Developer Console

We’ll gladly look into this.

Have a great day!