Embed a calendar with a certain filter selected by default

Hi there @Holocaust_Center :wave:

Much as I’d love to share an update, unfortunately, we haven’t got any news yet. I am sorry!

We see that this feature would be helpful for many users and we’ll try our best to take it under consideration. Rest assured, once we receive any updates from the dev team, I’ll immediately let you know in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi – I’ll add to the chorus here. We are a non-profit that operates a building for non-profit arts organizations. All told, four organizations. We currently have one primary calendar that lists all events and classes at the building on a website dedicated to the building. The organizations themselves have calendars on their own websites that draw from this primary calendar, but reflect only their programming. Currently this calendar system is housed with time.ly, which does a fine job, but is onerously expensive for us. I had hoped to switch to elfsight, but in reviewing the above, it seems that it will not offer this crucial capability – to have a primary database of events that can be viewed through different “lenses.” I do hope elfsight institutes this in the near future. When it does, we will climb aboard…

1 Like

Hey there @user8602 :wave:

We see that this feature is demanded and would be extremely helpful for many users. Hopefully, the devs will find it possible to include it in one of the near updates. I’ll make sure to inform you here once any news come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your input and welcome to the Community!

1 Like

I would like to single calendar that I can use across multiple pages for example, a dancing school has many dancing styles and I would like to explore the following

General Timetable - all styles
Page One - Style One
Page Two - Style Two

I would like this to all come from the single calendar, with a predefined filter if possible.

i.e. the filter could be the tag.

2 Likes

Hi @Frank_B and welcome to the Community :wave:

Glad to tell you that we already have such a request in the Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment there too. I’ll make sure to update you here once we have any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch for sharing your idea with us!

Hey guys :wave:

We are thrilled to announce that now you can make a certain filter selected by default! Check our latest article and see how you can do this - Event Calendar: How to make certain filter selected by default