Dynamic photo gallery linked to Google Photos shared folder

Any possibility to have a widget to automatically and dynamically populate a gallery from images sourced in a Google Photos shared folder? I realize there are methods to import a gallery with Google photos, but everything I’ve seen is just a static sourcing. In a scenario where that content is dynamic, the images are displayed based upon their presence [or absence] in the shared folder.

1 Like

@Anthony2 unfortunately, our Photo Gallery is a static app exactly, and I’m afraid there is no option to support dynamic content at the moment.

But your suggestion is understandable, and I agree that we might need to consider it for our future updates. Let’s see how many people will need this very functionality :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for sharing your ideas, they do help us grow!

I use another no-code platform for building web apps and often integrate Elfsight into a webview page, and to have a Gallery with dynamic links would be quite powerful, so I add my endorsement to this option. I would love to be able to use an api or zapier or something similar to update the photo links from another source. Thanks!

1 Like

@Kathy, thanks a lot for sharing your use case here!

I cannot promise that this is something we will be able to introduce in the near future, but if this request gets a lot of votes, we’ll think over the possible options :slight_smile:

By the way, please vote for this feature request, each vote matters :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

YES YES YES, Please do this! As web developers, we need more ways our clients can simply upload new images to shared photo albums to be automatically published to their websites. This would simplify the website management / maintenance and give more control to our clients which adds value to their website package with us.

1 Like

@Gary2 thank you so much for your comment and for your thoughts!

I’m glad that this request is gaining ground, I’ll make sure to keep you updated on any changes regarding the development status!

Thanks a lot for your help :slight_smile: