Automatic loop in Photo Gallery widget

Hello. I would love to see an automatically moving loop function for the photo gallery widget. Like the one in the slider widget.
I have to use the photo gallery widget instead of the slider, as this gives the option to show 2 or more photos at the same time.
The slider widget doesn’t have this option and makes it therefore challenging to show a vertically formated photo properly on a desktop computer and a mobile phone at the same time.
Thank you in advance for considering and implementing this function.

Kind regards,
Mika

3 Likes

Hi Mika, thanks a lot for sharing your idea and your use case!

You know, I agree that the current loop option would look much better with automation, and I really hope we will add this option in our future updates. I’ll make sure to keep you updated on the progress here :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your help and welcome to the Elfsight Community! We’re always happy to hear from you, so feel welcome to take part in the discussions or open your own topics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Helga, I’d like to know when this update will be available for use. I also like the idea of having an autoplay feature in the slideshow. I’ve searched for various solutions within the platform and couldn’t find one that met my needs. I want to display a carousel of images scrolling automatically. This could even be a new idea for a new app on the platform.

2 Likes

Hi @Marketing_Skintec :wave:

Please let me step in for Helga.

I’d love to share an update, but, unfortunately, the solution hasn’t been found yet. I am really sorry!

Autoplay option is available for Slider layout, but it allows you to display only one image at once.

I agree that it would be awesome to add Autoplay feature for Columns layout as well. I’ve created a request in our Wishlist where we’ll keep you informed about any developments - Autoplay for Columns layout

1 Like

Okay, Max, if this update or new app with this feature comes up, please let me know. I’m sure the community will love this new update.

2 Likes

Absolutely, we’ll make sure to let you know once we have any news! The updates will be posing in this request.

Thanks a lot for helping us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys, any news about this application?

1 Like

@Marketing_Skintec Much as I’d love to share an update, I’m afraid the solution hasn’t been found yet. I’m really sorry :pensive:

Once any news come up, I’ll immediately update you here.

Thank you so much for your interest and help, this is huge!