Create a Real Estate website with the IONOS kit and ensure interaction with Elfsight

Real estate offer for small businesses:

• Dynamic page design
  • interaction through Elfsight widgets
  • Changing real estate offers
  • Videos for Facebook & Instagram
  • sound production
  • Text-to-speech AI pronunciation

Kontakt: www.s-inspiration.de or simply here
Video on YouTube

Wow, thanks a lot for sharing, Dirk!

I noticed Google Reviews and WhatsApp Chat widgets there, I hope they work just fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, since my customers have usually never had anything to do with a website, the coaching starts now, where I show the customer which widgets they can use for which purpose. PDF Viewer Slideshow ect- :exploding_head: there are a lot of possibilities.
This is most fun once customers lose their fear and become explorers. :star_struck:

more widgets will be used soon In order to present the real estate offer in an appealing way.
I look forward to feedback on the website.

Oh, that’s nice!! I guess it would be so useful if you could share here as well your advice on how widgets could be used, this info is truly valuable :slight_smile:. Perhaps we’d better create a “Use Cases” category specifically for this purpose :thinking:

Or your clients are most welcome to ask their questions here too, we’ll be happy to show them the ropes!

As for the website itself, as for me, it’s pretty much intuitive and convenient, but the WhatsApp Chat icon might overlap some content when scrolling. Perhaps you’d want to move it to the right corner and set the position with the help of a CSS code so that it doesn’t overlap the other button :slight_smile:

[class^="Window__Component"] {
  bottom: 110px;
}

[class^="Window__WindowComponent"] {
  bottom: 110px;
}

how cool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, yesterday when I was building it I thought about asking you what code I need so that I can handle the floating button better. Huge help, thank you

I would very much like my customers to ask their questions here about IONOS, I need more videos so that it might be worth setting up a corner here. I think it would be great if I didn’t need to set up a forum on my website.

much better now thank you,
One more question I wanted to set the button to the left with -20px or to the right with 20px but that didn’t work.

bottom: 90px;
  left: -20px;
}

The button is then shifted by at least 300px. I had nothing to measure but felt ^^

yeah found it =P

bottom: 90px;
  Left:300px;
}

[class^="Window__WindowComponent"] {
  bottom: 10px;
  left:-300px;
}
1 Like

Dirk, it seems you’ve altered the code to work best for you, I hope you and your client are happy about the result! :slight_smile:

As for the questions regarding IONOS here, if they are going to relate to Elfsight widgets, then why not! Otherwise, I’m afraid it might look a bit beyond the main idea of this forum :slight_smile: