Contact Form Email Replies are Still Going to Elfsight

Thank YOU, Hugh, for your patience, I’m truly sad about this incident and that the fix has taken so long :sweat:

I do believe you will not have to face anything of this kind from now on. At least we’ll do our best :pray:t2:

1 Like

I am testing some forms and finding that the forms are not coming through to all the addresses listed in the “to” field. Some of them are forwarders, and those are not being delivered. It is kind of complicated so there is some chance it is just an issue on my end but it has worked reliably in the past. I don’t know if this is related to the “fix” we’ve been working on here with the “from” address or not.

Here is a form you can test where I noticed this issue today. The “inquiries” address is not receiving the form. The other two are.

https://apps.elfsight.com/panel/applications/form-builder/edit/31609f6a-bc42-4413-acff-944f293ed58c/

Thanks.

Hi Hugh, I’m really sorry to hear that.

Our devs are investigating the issue now, but could you please send me the list of all the emails that don’t receive submissions? It would help us understand the root of the issue and provide a better fix. You’re very welcome to dm me with this info.

Hugh, I cannot apologize enough for this situation. I assure you we’ll do our best to eliminate the issue.

Thank you so much!

Thanks, I will send you a message.

1 Like