Clock widget

Would be great if their is a clock widget.

• different styles of clocks (analog - digital)

• font style, size and color options

• background color (including also transparant)

• Timezone / 12/24 hout option

Just An idea

And sorry for the bad bad english :wink:

3 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

Original comment from Scarlett Vespa transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thank you for the great idea!

We’re happy to say that we do have Clock as a Coming Soon widget which you can check here - Best Clock Widget — embed analog/digital clock with timezones on website.

And if you have any suggestions, please feel free to let us know in the comments here - our development team would be extremely grateful for your help.

Thank you! :blush:

Original comment from Tiffany Pau transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Any update on the clock widget?

1 Like

@Norman I’m afraid I don’t have a particular update at the time being, my apologies :frowning:

But the good news is that we’ve set plans to get back to developing new apps next year, and the chances are that the Clock app will be on the list too.

Anyways, I’ll keep you updated on how things are going here :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest and welcome to the Elfsight community!

Yes! I was just coming here to leave the suggestion myself and I saw it had already been suggested. Please get this ASAP! The ability to have say 3 clocks display at the say time in different timezones (for when there’s a global audience) would be nice.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment, @Shade_Odeinde, it does mean a lot!

I’ve already shared this thread with the devs so that they know that this request is in demand :slight_smile: I’ll let you know in case of any status changes.

Thank you for your help and welcome to the community! Don’t hesitate to contribute here, it’s always very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello,
Since you’re offering an idea box
I would love to find a simple widget from you:

Your Time: 08:32:26 am Our Time: ???

For example, it would be a great addition to WhatsApp chat …

1 Like

Hello @user3664 :wave:

Happy to tell you that we already have such a request in our Wishlist. I’ve moved your request to this topic, so that you could keep up with the latest updates here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

1 Like

Thank you !

I think my request is slightly different. For me, what’s important is to tell the user what time it is where I am. For example, if I’m in the U.S. and he’s in Geneva, he’ll know that I won’t be able to reply right away because it’s 2:32:26 AM at my home.

Your Time: 08:32:26 am Our Time: 02:32:26 am

Blaise

1 Like

Glad to inform you this functionality should be included in the app :slightly_smiling_face:

Create a worldwide time widget, so people that travels aee what time will it be in other cities.

@Miguel_Espinoza Glad to tell you that we have such an app in our Coming Soon project. I’ve merged your comment with the dedicated topic where we’ll keep you in the loop :slightly_smiling_face:

In the meantime, could you please share your vision of this app? What settings, features and style options would you like to see in the configurator?

Thanks. Just for visitors to be able to know the time around the world at any moment, that’s all. Maybe if they could set up their 5 favorites cities too.

EG - have a clock with a time on it for events (whatever time frame you choose) then have options down the bottom for people to click.
Imagine this - A Clock with australian eastern standard time is set to 7pm (plus day/date) but then you can click New Zealand (auckland) and the clock will then change to the converted time of Australia so everyone knows when to jump online for an event.

Theres time converters and apps out there but a code for a website would be awesome!

1 Like

Hey @Trish :wave:

Thank you for such a detailed description of your use case!

Glad to tell you that we already have a similar idea in our Wishlist. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated thread, where we’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s the update with this? I’d like to use this

1 Like

Hi there @blaire_hall and welcome to the Community :wave:

I am afraid it’s hard to give any specific timeline for this widget, I am so sorry!

We see that it’s gaining votes and we do realize its importance to you. This year, we have plans to actively develop new widgets, and we’ll prioritize them based on the number of votes they receive. We promise to keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!