More granular time-zone information on events

I know that events display for users in their native time zone, and I think that’s a slick feature.

However, it would still be helpful for users to have an at-a-glance way of seeing the exact time-zone.

For example, it would say something like:

12-2pm EST

I think users typically expect to see what time zone an event is in, and when it isn’t present that can be confusing.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 9

Original comment from Jacquie Webb transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Dean Lester transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions!

We agree that it would be really more clear to have the info about the time-zone displayed. We’ll try our best to consider your ideas for this feature in one of the future updates.

Thank you for helping us :slightly_smiling_face:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Frank Strona transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello,

Is would be great to include timezones within the event calendar information.

Matt

1 Like

Quick update: this feature is on the stage of consideration. Once the best way is set, the devs will come over to the development :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news, folks, Fixed Time zone option is out! :tada:

Feel free to learn the details and share your feedback in this thread :slight_smile: