Calculator widget

@user2163 great suggestions, thanks a lot for sharing!

I’ve moved your request to the thread where we discuss our future Calculator app, and I’ll keep you updated on the progress here as well :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

2 Likes

I need a regular calculator, a mortgage calculator, a down payment calculator, interest only payment calculator for my website, which would be an All-in-one Calculators app. Please advise. Thanks!

1 Like

@user1451 thank you very much for all your suggestions! I believe at least something from your list will be included in this widget, but of course we’ll try to consider all the options :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your help!

Came here looking for a simple Calculator tool! Needed it two years ago, but will take it anytime it’s available, please!

And I see there are comments that this moved to another thread? No idea how to get there to leave my message, so I will leave it here just in case I don’t understand and am leaving a comment in the correct place :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@Kate4 many thanks for your comment!

My apologies for the confusion with the threads - this is the only thread dedicated to the Calculator widget, and from time to time I move comments relating to this topic from other places so that everything is in one place :slight_smile:

I’m in favour of this widget too, if I’m honest! The good news is that the Calculator is included in our roadmap for this year, so I’ll definitely share updates as soon as I have any news :slight_smile:

A calculator similar to the one on this website would be great. I need something that can provide a quick estimate for cleaning for our clients.

1 Like

Hi @Matt10

We are so glad that you’ve decided to team up with us! Welcome :tada:

I guess it’s really similar to what we are going to achieve. Hope, you’ll like our new widget :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing this example with us!

1 Like

Here tp show my support and boost awareness for th calculator wdiget!

2 Likes

And it means a lot, thank you for your comment, @user3657!

And welcome to the community, by the way — feel free to share your ideas or ask questions, we’re always happy to assist :slight_smile:

1 Like

When is this planning to be released and is it going to be available on Squarespace?

3 Likes

@Jessica_Kodrich welcome to the community, happy to have you with us!

Although we really love the idea of Calculator widget and we do plan on developing it, I’m afraid I don’t have an ETA at the moment :frowning:

But I’ll be happy to post here as soon as anything changes :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be amazing! Something where you could compare prices of things and show % savings

3 Likes

Hi @Brandan_Lyons

I share your point, Calculator app would be a great addition to our app catalog. We’ll keep you abreast of any changes here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and welcome to Community :heart:

2 Likes

I need a calculator widget embed code for exactly same this one.

2 Likes

Hey there @Nur_Mohammad_Bappi :wave:

We are extremely happy that you’ve decided to join our crew, welcome!

I’d like to let you know that we have a Calculator app in our Coming Soon project. I’ve moved your request to the dedicated topic, where we’ll keep you informed about any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Your input is highly appreciated, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us!

1 Like

Folks, I’m happy to say that we’ve started working on the Calculator widget! :clap:t2:

I’ll make sure to post here once I have any info regarding its ETA :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve really been waiting for this widget, but it’s worth it, Top Notch was able to forward it directly to my customers. Thank you :+1:

Thank you for the kind words, Dirk! I’m thrilled about this news myself! :star_struck:

1 Like

Any ETA for this? :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello @Marius_Tyranowski :wave:

The widget is on the design stage, but I am afraid it’s difficult to give any ETA for now. I am sorry!

We promise to keep you informed about any changes here :slightly_smiling_face: