Graphs and Charts widget

Graphs and Charts widget

3 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello guys,

Thanks a lot for adding this request!

We agree that such an app could help you deliver the data in a much more convenient and digestible way, so we ourselves hope to start developing it :slight_smile:

We also have it in our Coming Soon project, so you’re welcome to see what we intend to make this app look like: Graphs and Charts widget - add a stats widget to your website (2023)

And your ideas and suggestions are most welcome as well!

The ability to add an easy to use mobile friendly org chart app could be advantageous.

My organization’s site is built in Drupal and there are not too many modules that are user friendly

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your comment, @JASON7!

I also think such a widget will be of great help to present information in a very convenient and digestible form :slight_smile:

I’ve moved your request to the corresponding thread and keep you update here :raised_hands:t2:

Hello,
Any updates on the graphs that are marked as “coming soon”?

1 Like

Hi @Erik, welcome to the community forum!

I wish I could share an ETA for the Graphs and Charts widget, but I’m afraid it’s still unclear at the moment, I’m very sorry :frowning:

I’ll make sure to update you here once I have any news :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Hello, any updates on graphs and charts widget?

1 Like

Also hoping for an update on this, if there’s a timeline I can plan around it, otherwise I’m going to have to move to an alternative providor.

1 Like

@user8419 @Clair_McCowlen hello guys, many thanks for your interest in the Graphs and Charts widget!

Although this very widget currently is not on our roadmap, the details would be very much appreciated: what features you’d love to see in this widget and what use case you’d want to cover with the help of this widget.

This info will help us evaluate our resources and probably pay attention to this request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, please charts customizeable, line graphics

Why there is a page Graphs and Charts like the widget already has implemented? when you click Sign Up directs us to here

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to the Community :wave:

Please accept our apologies for any confusion!

Graphs and Charts widget isn’t released yet, but we have it in our Coming Soon project. It seems that you’ve checked our Coming Soon page.

We’ll keep you informed about any progress in this thread. In the meantime, it would be amazing, if you could describe your use case in more details? What features are must-have for this app? How are are you going to use it?

Any additional info would be extremely helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My plan would be an use like it has on Common Ninja apps, so I wouldn’t need to sign 2 differnt companies plan, in the design aspect would be good to have like the FlowBite Ui charts
IMG_3412

1 Like

Many thanks for the details, @Renan_Malato!

If you come up with anything else, feel free to let us know here, we’ll be happy to consider all your ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG YES PLEASE! I would love a graph and chart widget! Data visuals that are editable woful be incredible!!!

1 Like

Hi @Martha_Lynn :wave:

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

I see your point and agree that the addition of the Graphs and Charts widget would be a great fit for our app catalog. This year, we have plans to actively develop new widgets, and we’ll prioritize them based on the number of votes they receive.

Rest assured, we’ll keep you posted here in case of any news :slightly_smiling_face: