Org Chart with job details and contact info

the Team Showcase is a good start however it would be helpful to have an organizational chart (Org Chart) widget that would be interactive (hover or click on a job function and it would provide add’l detail about that job, the person responsible, etc.). Org charts are more useful than team showcases because people want to quickly see lines of reporting, and who oversees what roles/functions.

1 Like

Hi @Webmaster_Oakie :wave:

What an awesome idea! I can’t promise that we’ll definitely release such an app, but we’ll try to take your suggestion into account. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for your input!

I would echo the above and add, I’d love the org chart to integrate with the team showcase. I like the team showcase to be displayed publicly on our site but would like an org chart for internal purposes. Ideally, you’d add in a person to the org chart and toggle whether that person shows on the public Team Showcase widget or just the org chart.

1 Like

Greetings @Nicole_Campbell :wave:

A huge thank you for such a detailed description of your use case!

I really like your idea regarding the integration of the Org Chart to our Team Showcase app. We’ll try to consider this opportunity as well. All the updates will be posted here :wink: