Calculator widget

Calculator widget

23 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 15

3 Likes

Hello,

Thanks a lot for leaving your request!

We’re happy to say that this widget is already included in our Coming Soon section, and we do our best to release it quite soon - Best Calculator widget for your website - simple and free [2022].

Feel free to share any ideas and thoughts regarding the features you’d like to see in the widget - it will be tremendously helpful for our dev team :slight_smile:

Thank you!

2 Likes

Original comment from Adam Rickman transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

2 Likes

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

2 Likes

Dear friends,

Thanks a lot for all your votes and comments!

We cannot apologize enough that our ‘quite soon’ has turned out to be ‘annoyingly slow’. The thing is that due to several factors, we had to focus on other urgent tasks and postpone new apps development.

As you might know, we’ve been working really hard on our new Dashboard to make it much more convenient and relevant. We’re on the verge of releasing it, and the next step is to get back to developing new apps again.

We ourselves are eager to have more cool widgets released, and we do believe that it’s exactly what’s going to happen within coming quarters.

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

2 Likes

Original comment from Claudio Lira transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

Hi Claudio,

Thanks a lot for your comment!

Our wishlist is specifically for you to share your ideas on the features you’d love to be implemented, so we’re always happy to hear from you :slight_smile:

I do believe the options you’ve mentioned will be included, and if you have anything else in mind, don’t hesitate to share, too.

Thanks a lot!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with the latest updates — Changelog
Get to know our team — Instagram

1 Like

Hello, can you add a slider, where a user can slide to generate a price?

A slider can be used for amount of users, or amount of GB, and then it generates a subscriptuon price? Or purchase price?

As seen here:

1 Like

I could use a few apps for real estate agent sites. The one that comes to mind at this time, actually one that I am looking for now, is a mortgage calculator, but would be interested in knowing about any others that may apply.

Thanks

3 Likes

@Solomon1 welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your idea!

You know, we already have a similar request for a Calculator app, so I’ve merged your idea with this one: Calculator widget

I will keep you updated on the process in the comments :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for helping us grow!

1 Like

Je cherche ce tip de slider . Merci
comme ici ( https://www.widg.io/widgets/price-slider )
Pouvez-vous le faire ?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your comment, @Lionel!

I’ve moved your request to this thread, as I guess the request for the Calculator app would be a fit.

Hopefully, this app will be released in the near future :slight_smile:

Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire, @Lionel!

J’ai dĂ©placĂ© votre demande vers ce fil, car je suppose que la demande de l’application Calculatrice conviendrait.

Espérons que cette application sera publiée dans un avenir proche :slight_smile:

1 Like

Le widget n’est toujours pas accessible

1 Like

I’m afraid we haven’t released this very widget yet :frowning:

We’re planning on resuming new apps development next year, and I really hope Calculator app will be included in the roadmap :slight_smile:

Je crains que nous n’ayons pas encore publiĂ© ce widget :frowning:

Nous prĂ©voyons de reprendre le dĂ©veloppement de nouvelles applications l’annĂ©e prochaine, et j’espĂšre vraiment que l’application Calculatrice sera incluse dans la feuille de route :slight_smile:

When will this be released?

2 Likes

@user1869 I’m afraid I don’t have a concrete ETA for the Calculator app, I’m really sorry :frowning:

What I’m sure about is that our dev team are going to knuckle down to new apps releasing, and the Calculator app is on their radars at this point. I really hope they will be able to make it, and I’ll be keeping you in the loop here.

Thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

Would be great if you could get a price slider, where you set variables and the price changes with it.

A little like the photo attached

1 Like

@user1940 I totally agree that it would be a great option!

I’ve moved your suggestion to the thread with a similar request, and I’ll make sure to keep you updated here.

Thanks a lot for your help, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

1 Like

A mortgage calculator for the United States would be great. One that includes down payments, mortgage insurance, HOA fees etc. Also a home affordability calculator. These would be used on several real estate and mortgage websites.

1 Like