Be able to manually add reviews to the All-In-One-Reviews + premoderation

@Julie_Jernigan many thanks for your comment, and welcome to the community! :heart_eyes:

This is a really cool suggestion but pretty much difficult to implement, too :frowning:

We do have it mind and I really hope our devs will find a way to add it to the widget. All the updates will be posted here.

Thanks a lot for your interest and help, we’re always happy to hear from you!

is there a feature of elfsight that works with groupon reviews? can i manually upload them into the all in one reviews?

1 Like

Hey @user1358 :wave:

Happy to see you with us again!

Unfortunately, this functionality isn’t available in our widget yet. But we agree that this option would be really great.

Your feedback is much appreciated and we’ll do all our best to consider it in our upcoming updates :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m happy to say that we’ve started working on building an option to add reviews manually!

I’ll keep you updated on the progress :slight_smile:

Hello,

nice to hear that:) However if you create a review form by which a client can make a review and all in one review widget could display it would be a lifesaver :slight_smile:

There are a lot of clients that don’t want to register or something like that but fill up a form is essay for them.

Many thanks and have a great day.

st 9. 8. 2023 o 13:16 Helga via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com> napísal(a):

1 Like

@Medical I’m not sure about forms, but I’ve sent your comment to the devs just in case :slight_smile:

It’s ok if not :slight_smile:

It was just an idea.

st 9. 8. 2023 o 14:41 Helga via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com> napísal(a):

1 Like

Right now we’re working on the possibility to let you, widget owners, add reviews to the widget manually, something along the lines of our Testimonials Slider widget :slight_smile:

yep, that would be great as well :slight_smile:

pi 11. 8. 2023 o 10:39 Helga via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com> napísal(a):

Hi, any update to being able to add manual reviews to the all-in-one widget? That would be really great for several of my clients. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Hi there @Meredith_Grubbs :wave:

At the moment, our devs are actively working on this feature, but it’s hard to give any ETA. I am so sorry!

Once any news come up, we’ll immediately post them in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for sharing your feedback and welcome to the Community!

1 Like

Hey guys!

Happy to inform you that we’ve added a Custom Source option to the app, letting you add any reviews you’d love to display in your widgets :slight_smile:

You can find more info in this post - All-in-One Reviews: [Major update] Add reviews manually with a new Custom Source option + 14 new sources 🔥 - #4

2 Likes

Hello folks! We’ve made a separate request to let your clients leave reviews through the widget with a premoderation option: Let customers leave their reviews through the app + premoderation.

Feel free to vote for it if you’re still interested, we’ll try to think what we can do about it in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing, thanks for this!!

1 Like