Autoplay next vidéo on youtube gallery playlist popup

I would like to have the possibility that a youtube playlist automatically plays continuously in order with your Youtube Gallery plugin for webflow. Basically, once a video is finished, it goes to the next one.
Thank you

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Hello,

Thank you for adding your idea!

We’ll try to think about implementing such an option in our future updates :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for helping us!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Hello.

We are working on a project were this feature is a must have. This would allow our users to continue the playlists without leaving the popup and clicking on the next video.

This widget looks like to fit our needs except for this feature. We’ll be glad to see this coming.

I Hope this widget will get some updates because it as a big potential.

Have a nice day guys!

Kind regards
Antoine.

1 Like

Dear @Antoine, welcome to our community, and thank you for your kind words!

So great to hear that you’re finding our app useful, I’m really sorry that only one feature is missing for it to be a perfect fit for you.

We do try to consider all your suggestions, but at the moment we have to focus on the most popular ones (since there are a lot of them already). I hope you have voted for this request to make it stand out on the list :slight_smile:

Thank you for your comment and support, it does mean a lot to us!