Appointment Booking suggestions

Great new widget guys, keep up the good work.

Some suggestions for improvement.

• The “edit texts” function works well, but the changes made here don’t feed through to the confirmation email.
  • It would be great to change which fields are mandatory for booking.
  • It would also be great to change the colour of the tick icon and text on the confirmation screen.
2 Likes

Hey there @Graham :wave:

Happy to hear that you like the new widget! Thanks a bunch for the feedback :heart:

Regarding your suggestions:

1. I am not sure if the changes made in the Edit Texts section should be applied to the confirmation email. However, I’ll discuss it with the devs and will let you know tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

2. This is a great idea, and we already have it in the Wishlist. Please vote for this idea to not miss any important updates - Choose which field should be required

3. I’ve shared this request with the devs. Once done, I’ll report back :wink:

Hi there @Graham :wave:

You can change the color of the tick and success message using this code in the Custom CSS field on the Settings tab of your widget’s settings:

[class*="success-message__Jumbotron-sc"] svg {
    fill: red;
}

[class*="success-message__Jumbotron-sc"] [class*="typography__Container-sc"]:nth-child(1) {
    color: red;
}

Check it out and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

As for the name of the fields in the confirmation email, unfortunately, it’s impossible to change them for now.

We agree that it would be a cool option, and I’ve added your idea to the Wishlist. You can keep an eye on it here - Change name of the fields.

1 Like