All-in-One Reviews widget: Can direct booking gussets write reviews in my own web site?

1. How can i enable direct booking gussets to write reviews in my own web site, not at the OTA’s nor Metasearch’s sites?

2. And how can i load picture/scanned photo of manual review that guests leave at my guest books which are in the rooms?

3. And at my WhatsApp?

4. Does it support RTL + Hebrew?

Thx in advance, :slightly_smiling_face:

Eshel

Hello @user692 and we are happy to see you in the best place of the world :earth_africa: Welcome to Elfsight Community :tada:

As for the first 3 questions, the functionalities you’ve requested are not supported in our app. Please accept my sincere apologies!

We already have such requests on our Wishlist. Please vote for this feature to get a notification upon its release here - Be able to manually add reviews to the | Feature Wishlist Enable photo attachments | Feature Wishlist.

Feel free to leave a comment there or any insights you have as it helps us improve our apps. As soon as the feature you voted for is released, you will receive a notification from us.

However, I am glad to inform you that you can try to use our Photo gallery app to show the photos of your reviews. I guess it can be the right option for your use case.

As for the Hebrew, I am glad to inform you that this language is supported in our app!

If you need RTL in your widget, please provide us with a direct link to the webpage where the widget is installed and we’ll be happy to customize it for you :blush: