All-in-One Reviews widget: Can direct booking gussets write reviews in my own web site?

1. How can i enable direct booking gussets to write reviews in my own web site, not at the OTA’s nor Metasearch’s sites?

2. And how can i load picture/scanned photo of manual review that guests leave at my guest books which are in the rooms?

3. And at my WhatsApp?

4. Does it support RTL + Hebrew?

Thx in advance, :slightly_smiling_face:

Eshel

Hello @user692 and we are happy to see you in the best place of the world :earth_africa: Welcome to Elfsight Community :tada:

As for the first 3 questions, the functionalities you’ve requested are not supported in our app. Please accept my sincere apologies!

We already have such requests on our Wishlist. Please vote for this feature to get a notification upon its release here - Be able to manually add reviews to the | Feature Wishlist Enable photo attachments | Feature Wishlist.

Feel free to leave a comment there or any insights you have as it helps us improve our apps. As soon as the feature you voted for is released, you will receive a notification from us.

However, I am glad to inform you that you can try to use our Photo gallery app to show the photos of your reviews. I guess it can be the right option for your use case.

As for the Hebrew, I am glad to inform you that this language is supported in our app!

If you need RTL in your widget, please provide us with a direct link to the webpage where the widget is installed and we’ll be happy to customize it for you :blush:

Hi Maksim,

the widget installed in:

https://www.likehome.codesite.co.il/מה-אומרים-עלינו-2/

please check

thx

eshel

Hello @user692!

Thank you for the link :blush:

I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and, hopefully, they’ll come up with a solution in the shortest possible time :rocket:

Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated!

Hello @user692!

I am glad to inform you that our devs have made RTL customization for your widget!

Could you please check it and let me know if you like what you see?

hi,

i don’t see any difference.
the page address changed to: https://www.likehome.codesite.co.il/אזור-אישי/

Hello @user692 :wink:

We’ve customized the widget on your new page address.

Could you please check it and let me know if you like what you see?

Dear Maksim,

i do not see any change.

can you take print screen to show me what changed.

thx

eshel

Hello @user692!

You can see the difference on the screenshots (1-st with RTL from your website, 2nd - without RTL in your widget’s editor. For example, names and overall ratings were moved to right. Also sliders were changed to RTL.

However, if it’s not what you’d like to have, could you please specify your use-case in more detail. Screenshots would be highly appreciated.

We’ll be happy to help you!

Hi,

Now Hebrew, but let’s leave it.

Much more I, portent is that it does not really work,

I cannot drill down and see more reviews

Thanks and Regards… ?

Eshel Knafo,

Like-Home

Mobile: +972.54.8085377

Hello @user692!

I am deeply sorry that you’ve faced issues!

Unfortunately, the issue isn’t displayed on my side. Could you please provide me with the screenshot or screencast of what you see?

We’ll be happy to investigate the matter!