All-in-One Reviews: Google Customer Reviews source is not supported anymore

Hello guys :wave:

We’ve decided to remove Google Customer Reviews from All-in-One Reviews:

Thus, you can no longer add a new Google Customer Reviews source. However, previously created sources will continue operating.

2 Likes

Hi,
do you mean you are removing google place ?
Please see my screenshot and confirm you are not removing google place.
For us, this would be the end of our cooperation :wink:

Capture d’écran 2023-04-24 à 17.48.37

1 Like

Hi @Jean-Francois :wave:

Please do not worry, we are not going to remove Google Place :slightly_smiling_face:

We just removed Google Customer Reviews source.

Is there any chance of this coming back? Could it be supported on an Enterprise plan?

1 Like

Hi @Andrew_Cattarin :wave:

We are so happy to see you here! Welcome :tada:

Could you please send me a direct link to Google Customer Reviews source that you’d like to display?

1 Like

Hey Max,
For sure! Please see link below:
https://customerreviews.google.com/v/merchant?q=gamesmen.com.au&c=AU&v=19&hl=en

Just signed up for an enterprise account yesterday, love that we can finally incorporate all our reviews in one platform!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I’ve forwarded your link to our devs! They’ll check if anything can be done.

I’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Andrew_Cattarin

Thank you for waiting!

I’ve consulted with our devs and, unfortunately, at the moment, there is no option to return this source to the widget. I am sorry!

Would you mind sharing your idea in our Wishlist? If this feature gets a lot of votes, we’ll take the idea of the source returning under consideration :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Max,
thanks for being so responsive! Thanks for trying, I will put it in the Wishlist as I’ve since realised there are other considerations such as double counting (as Google Customer Reviews also pulls in Reviews from some approved 3rd parties).

1 Like