All in one reviews: CustomerGauge and eKomi

We have recently purchased your premium pack for use on our eCommerce website. The first widget we plan to use is the Google Reviews widget, but I wanted to enquire about the feasibility of requesting alternative review platforms.

We have reviews on the CustomerGauge and eKomi platforms and think it would be very neat if we were able to use your All-in-One Reviews widget to display all of our reviews in one widget.

1 Like

@Jack_Coult thanks a lot for sharing your suggestion and for joining our community, welcome! :slight_smile:

Absolutely, having all needed review sources in just one place is also our idea of the all-in-one widget, so thanks a lot for letting us know about the sources you use. We’ll try to consider them in our future updates :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!

I can only agree with that. eKomi is an old and huge platform. eKomi has grown significantly, especially after a competitor violated the law.

From my own experience I can say that the implementation would make perfect sense. There are so many eKomi customers who want to present their reviews independently. A perfect match for elfsight.

Even if there are only a few votes: the implementation can generate many new customers.
Please discuss the function. Our 1650 reviews are waiting to be released :wink:

Hi @Nico_Fischer :wave: Happy to see you with us!

I totally understand your point! We’ll try to consider the eKomi source for our All-in-One Reviews in our future updates. I’ll keep you posted here!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us :slightly_smiling_face: