All-In-One Review Widget Intergration - Rate My Agent

Hi, I run a Real Estate Business in Victoria, Australia and i love the all-in-one review widget for dragging across all of our Facebook and Google reviews into the one place.

RateMyAgent provides recommendations, ranking and reviews for real estate agents in Australia and is arguably one of the most used resurces amoung agencies for gathereing reviews from buyers, sellers etc.

It would be fantastic if you could intergrate the reviews left on this sit into the all-in-one review widget!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi @Riley_OShea, welcome to the community, and thank you for sharing your idea with us! :hugs:

It’s wonderful to hear that our All-in-one-reviews widget serves you well, and we’ll try our best to consider Rate My Agent source as another option :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help, we’re always happy to hear from you!

Yes!! A Rate My Agent widget would be a huge help!!
In my experience real estate agents end up having reviews scattered across all sorts of platforms e.g. Facebook, Google, Yelp, Zillow etc.
If you were able to add in Rate My Agent, agents would be all over this widget!!
Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Charisa_Garbe thank you so much for your comment, it’s really important to know what features you’re waiting for!

I see your point, although we might have difficulties with adding particular review sources, I hope the devs will find a way to add Rate My Agent in one of the nearest updates. I’ll keep you posted here :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

@Helga I couldn’t agree more with this request. As real estate agents, we collect reviews on far too many websites. It would be great to have them all display in one place.

Here are some sources I’d love to see aggregated:
• Google (done)
• Facebook (done)
• Rate My Agent
• Zillow
Realtor.com
• Yelp

1 Like

@Michael_Kearns thanks a lot for your comment, and welcome to the community!

It’s true that our widget is lacking real estate sources, but I’m afraid I don’t have concrete news as of now :frowning:

However, Zillow reviews and Yelp reviews from your list are already available, so I hope you’re using them too :slight_smile:

Hi there :wave:

Rate my Agent source is now available in All-in-One Reviews!

Find more info in this post - All-in-One Reviews: [Major update] Add reviews manually with a new Custom Source option + 14 new sources :fire: