All in one chat feature

I am not clear on how the All-in-one chat feature functions. Can someone who uses it please explain the basics?

1. Do I as the owner of the website need to have an account on all of the platforms and have notifications enabled to receive a message on my phone in real time (Viber, WhatsApp, FB Messanger, etc)?
  2. Does the person visiting my website need to have a user account on the service they select to use to be able to chat with me via my website?
  3. Are the chats truly real time such that if someone is on my website and submits a chat I will receive it and can engage them while they are on the site?

I would appreciate any feedback. I haven’t found a clear explanation of how it works.

Thank you.

Greetings @user3536 and welcome aboard :tada:

You see, our widget is basically an interface that connects your website to the chosen messenger. So, when you click Start Chat, you get redirected to the mobile or desktop messenger, and the chat takes place on the messenger side.

To sum up all the mentioned above:

1. Yes, you need to have an account on all the chosen platforms.

2. Visitors should be registered in these messengers as well.

3. As our widget is an interface connecting your website to the messenger, all the conversations are real time.

Please let me know if this clarifies the situation or if you have any further questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you, Max. That was helpful.

You are always welcome :wink: