Agency Account

Great point, Dale!

We do have a discussion around this in another thread, just in case here’s the link: Feature Discussion: Share access to your Elfsight account :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Add team members to your account

yes please!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@user1358 yeah, Agency Account is quite a tall order, but we’re moving in this direction already!

All the news will be posted here, so stay tuned :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest and welcome to the Elfsight Community! It’s amazing that you’re here with us now! :clap:t2:

What happened to this option?

1 Like

@Betto it’s still under consideration in view of its complexity. I know that the team keeps thinking on how to make as effective as possible.

I hope I’ll be able to share some news with you at this point :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest!

@Helga You have been considering for over 3 years now. Instead of thinking about it, you could have just rolled out iteration after iteration that would give us at least basic features. Just allowing to not have to share your password with anyone who has to use the tools would have been something but you choose to do nothing. This is far behind my expectations.

@Contact absolutely understand your feelings! We’re really sorry that we failed to deliver this functionality earlier just as we had planned.

I’ll try to explain things: as you might know we’ve been working on building a completely new dashboard to make it more simple and intuitive. It took us a great deal of efforts and time if I’m honest, but right now we’re on the final step: we’re migrating our users from the old dashboard to the new one. While doing so, we decided not to roll out any major changes in order to avoid breaking anything.

But there is good news indeed: since the migration to the new dashboard is in full swing, the ‘team member’ and ‘agency account’ features are of top priority at the moment, I’ll make sure to post the updates here.

Thank you for your comment and for your interest! Let us bing our apologies for such a delay in releasing this option one more time :pray:t2:

Love this

2 Likes

Sweet any update on this?! :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings @user1358 :wave:

As Helga mentioned above, we are still actively working on migrating our users to the new dashboard.

I am afraid, at the moment, we can’t give any ETA for this functionality, but it’s not far off.

We’ll make sure to keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely need asap. Also, the ability to organize widgets in some way, eg folders to separate them by project or clients.

1 Like

@Anubhav_Jain many thanks for your comment, and happy to welcome you to our community! :slight_smile:

We realize the importance of the Agency account, and I’m happy to say that we’re on the final stage of developing the major feature in this project, an option to add members to your account. You can follow the updates here: Add team members to your account.

We also have another request for adding folders, feel free to vote for it here: Folders for good organization.

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Like

As an Agency Account seems to be a bit of a stretch (over 3 years since suggested) even if there’s just an option to manually add Facebook Tokens which clients can easily provide.

1 Like

Hello @Brian2

We are so glad that you’ve decided to hop on board. Welcome :rocket:

Firstly, we’d like to bring our sincere apologies for the delay in delivering the functionality.

As Helga mentioned above, we’ve been working really hard on creating a new dashboard. It has taken a lot of time and effort, but we’re now in the final stages of migrating our users from the old dashboard to the new one. During this process, we decided to hold off on making any major changes to avoid causing any issues.

But here’s the good news: as we continue with the migration to the new dashboard, our main focus is now on adding the ‘team member’ and ‘agency account’ features. We’ll be sure to keep you updated on any developments right here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, it’s much appreciated!

2 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

Hi @Anelda_Van_der_Walt :wave:

We are doing all our best to implement this functionality as soon as possible. We’ll make sure to keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank for sharing your feedback and welcome to Community!

Hi @Max :wave:

Thanks so much for your kind message. I didn’t realise previously this forum was so active and your team were so responsive! Glad I found it now.

Love the calendar widget so much! Really looking forward to having the team member role added when you’re ready.

Kind regards,

Anelda

Your message brightened our day :smiley: Thank you so much!

We’re thrilled to know that you’re enjoying the forum and Event Calendar widget.

Rest assured, we’re actively planning to introduce the team member role. Stay tuned for updates, and if you ever have questions or feedback, we’re here to help.

@Anelda_Van_der_Walt so happy to hear that you love our space! Feel free to look around, we’ve got a lot of useful things over here :slight_smile:

As for the Team Member Role option, we have a dedicated request here: Add team members to your account [ETA: October]. You might want to vote for it to stay updated on the status :slight_smile:

1 Like