Folders for good organization (Projects)

Hi! if I use a lot of popup for a lot of internet sites, it will be very helpful to retrieve my popups ordered by folders=sites

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Hello,

Thanks a lot for submitting this idea!

This suggestion does sound good, and we will hope to see it implemented in this widget one day :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your help!

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Desiree Cairnduff transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi folks,

Thank you for your comments!

We check all the ideas you leave here and we do try to release new features timely.

Since we have lots of requests, unfortunately, we’re unable to release all of them as promptly as we’d love to. However, don’t think that the latest requests will have to wait forever to get implemented, we make every effort to speed up the process :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for understanding!

Ability to either create folders or add a tag to a widget so you can easily view all widgets belonging to a Client

With hundreds of different instances of the same widget it will become total mess if I wanted to find specific group. This would help a lot!

I know this is real basic but it would be awesome if we could organize widgets into their own folders (.ie by client, or by project) to better keep track of which widgets are on which website or projects etc.

I would like to be able to create a folder for each website that I am working on, and have the apps I am using on that site all accessible within that one folder.

Currently I have to go into each type of widget type (app) to update things and so it would be a huge time saver to see all of the widgets associated with a particular website project. An example of this is with widgets that need updated regularly, I could easily go to one place to find the widgets that need updated.

Folders could potentially be a stepping stone to delegating access to others to be able to make changes to existing widgets… but that is not the primary point of this request.

1 Like

Many thanks for your suggestion, @user2824, and for such a detailed use case description!

I also second the idea about the folders, it sounds logical and very convenient. I know that we had a couple of ideas for our new dashboard, but I’m afraid I don’t have any concrete update or ETA :frowning:

Anyway, if anything changes in this regard I’ll let you know here :slight_smile:

Would be great to have folders to keep content organized and find it quicker. Can see it getting to be more of an issue getting into 20+ widgets.

1 Like

Hi @Shawn_Martin :wave:

I absolutely agree that it would be much more convenient to keep the widget in the folders. It would be a huge time-saver!

We already have such a request in our Wishlist. I’ve moved your request there so that you wouldn’t miss any important updates :wink:

A huge thank you for your engagement!

Sounds great! Was also thinking would be nice to be able to shuffle widgets around so they could be put them in alphabetical order.

Shawn Martin
FanYourLocal
651-707-5530

1 Like

@Shawn_Martin Glad to yell you that this feature is already available in our dashboard :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s awesome. Right in front of my face. Thank you. Makes it much easier.

Shawn Martin
FanYourLocal

A post was split to a new topic: Remove padding in Logo Showcase

It would be nice to be able to group or tag our widgets on the admin side to help with backend organization. Right now they just list in the order they were first created. Hard to find anything. We keep both active and inactive tables for our classes. At the very least the ability to order them manually would be great.

1 Like

Hi @user4772 :wave:

Glad to tell you that we have request for folders to group widgets by specific criteria and I’ve moved your comment there. We promise to keep you informed about any progress here :slightly_smiling_face:

Your feedback is highly appreciated, thank you so much!

Friends, folders functionality is in the works now! I’ll keep you posted on the further progress here :slight_smile:

1 Like