Agency Account

Hello everyone! :wave:

Thank you very much for your participation and for sharing your ideas and vision on developing features for agencies in our service!

I’m excited to share that the first agency feature of this year has been released. Now, you can create Projects and distribute widgets among them. This feature is available starting from the Pro plans. Consider this feature as the foundation for further agency functions. For instance, sharing widgets with clients will be done through project sharing.

I encourage everyone to check out this new functionality and leave feedback in the Projects thread.

Our next feature for agencies will be Team Members. The design has been approved, and developers have started working on the functionality to invite team members to your Workspace, meaning you’ll be sharing your entire Workspace.

An interesting point is about roles. In the first iteration, invited Members will have full capabilities without restrictions. We’d love to hear your feedback on what restrictions are needed for your Team Members. It would be great if you could share your thoughts in the Members thread.

Also, I’d like to clarify that the monetization terms for the newly released features are not final and may change in the future.

I have a few clarifying questions about your suggestions, which I’ll detail in the next post. :arrow_down:

Thank you!

1 Like