About whats happen after remove an extension from my account

Hello I want to ask a quesition very important :heart::heart::heart:
I have an covid 19 extension in my app but I disactivate the extension from elfsight account and remove it(remove extension) whats happen to my app.
Is it possible to have similar links with other users?? I mean at that If someone makes a new extension from elfsight, will his link be similar to the link previously deleted by me in elfsight??!? Because this may cause a problem if other users content appears in my application Considering that the application is published and the extension cannot be deleted from it. Or does elfsight always use new links that are not similar or used previously (even in case the extension deleted from the account but the domain not block) ? Please I want a clear answer. Is it possible to recover an extension that was deleted from my account?

1 Like

@Max
@Helga
Can you help me with this issue?
I hope that the same link will not be reused by other users in the future if the user deletes the same link that he used Is there a way to recover an extension that I deleted?

1 Like

Hi @MOHAMMAD_ALSHAER and welcome to Community :heart:

Sure thing, it’s possible to restore widget. If you’d like to do this, please let us know. We’ll be happy to help! However, I see that you’ve already created a new Coronavirus widget. So, if you’d like to restore deleted widget, you need to remove the new one, because you are using Lite plan that allows to create only 1 widget.

As for the link question, if I understood you correctly, you mean a link to the widget.

In this case, please do not worry, all the links are different because every widget has its own id and the content of other users won’t be displayed in your widget.

If I misunderstood you, please describe your question in more detail? I’ll be happy to advise :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks alot
Yes I want to restore the previous widget
Now i will remove the new widget.

2 Likes

@MOHAMMAD_ALSHAER I’ve restored a deleted widget.

If any other questions come up, please let me know. I’ll be happy to help :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Mohammad, and welcome to the forum. I had this same question a while ago. I was hoping when I decided not to delete a widget, it would stay in Archive so it can be used again, but taken off my count number so I can create others without losing those I created.

1 Like

Yes absolutely… I mean when copy the html to embed the link in any website or app…
I don’t want if someone make an extension (with same link) to display in my app old versions.(if the person using paid elfsight).

1 Like

Can you find out what plugins deleted from my account ? Because I don’t remember which account I had Telegram post plugjn.

1 Like

and please can you explain whats happen if I click on block domain.:confused:
Iam a new member here in community. :star2:

1 Like

@MOHAMMAD_ALSHAER There are 3 deleted widgets in m***3@gmail.com account: 2 PDF Embed widgets and WhatsApp Chat. By the way, I see that you still have 2 Coronavirus Stats apps. To make the restored widget work fine, you need to remove the 2nd widget.

If you click on Block domain, your widgets won’t be displayed there.

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any other questions :wink:

1 Like

I want to restore all of them :heart_eyes:

I’ve restored WhatsApp Chat and only 1 PDF Embed widget that had views because you are using Lite plan that allows to create only 1 widget/app.

@MOHAMMAD_ALSHAER just in case, we have a more detailed article explaining the Block domain option, feel free to check it out: Hiding a widget - Elfsight Help Center :slight_smile:

1 Like