App Suspension vs Removal

I installed a pop up, then wanted to suspend it for a while. Instead I think I had to totally remove it from the system. Am I looking at this wrong, or is this the way it’s done? I’d like to keep it in my account in case I want to use it again without it appearing in my count.

1 Like

Hello @Trainerw :wave:

Thank you for contacting us!

I’ve checked your account and see that you’ve removed your Popup widget.

If I understood you correctly, you’d like to keep your widget in your account, but you don’t want to have it on your website.

In this case, I can restore the widget. To remove the widget from your website, you just need to remove the widget installation code.

Please let me know if you’d like to proceed this way. I’ll be happy to restore the widget for you.

However, if I misunderstood you, please describe your case in more detail.

Hi Max, and thanks for your follow-up. You don’t need to reinstate the popup I deleted. It’s easy to recreate. And I know I can delete the html code from my website, but since I only have 3 popups available under my plan, it would be nice if I could just put a popup into a dormant or archive state instead of removal so it is still available, but not part of my count. Does this make sense?

1 Like

@Trainerw I am so sorry for misunderstanding! I got it.

If you delete your widget, it will be kept in Trashed. A deleted widget isn’t included in your widgets limit.

Unfortunately, there is no option for you to restore the widget from Trashed, but we can do it on our side. Please let us know if you’d like to restore the widget and we’ll be happy to help you :wink:

1 Like