WooCommerce Source For All-In-One Reviews

Create WooCommerce as an available source for review capture.

2 Likes

Happy to see you in our Community! Welcome @user8406 :wave:

Thanks for sharing your idea with us! Do I understand correctly that you mean product reviews that can be enabled in the settings of the woocommerce dashboard?

If I misunderstood you, please describe your suggestion in more detail :slightly_smiling_face:

In the meantime, you can use a new Custom Source option and add your reviews manually:

Hi Max

The ability to aggregate the product reviews from our WooCommerce store into the All-in-One Reviews Widget. It Is not an available source today and I was told in a previous ticket that the only way to get those into the All-In-One widget would be to reenter each one manually. Entering each review manually into the widget would be time consuming as they continue to grow on the site.

Paul

1 Like

Got your point!

We’ll try to consider a WooCommerce Source for our All-in-One Reviews app in our future updates. We’ll keep you informed about any progress here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Max – that’s I all I can ask. I know how product roadmaps are. For what it’s worth the other sources I needed (Amazon and FB) worked flawlessly and was easy to setup.

1 Like

Is it possible to display the WOOCOMMERCE local comment function?

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to Elfsight family @Kevin_Lau :wave:

We already have a request for the WooCommerce source, and I’ve added your comment there too. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a million for sharing your feedback with us!