Widgets are not displayed/Source collection issue [Resolved]

Hello @Max,

thank you.

It worked yesterday, but currently no reviews are showing on any website.

Can you please check this?
Thank you.

Best regards
Thorsten

1 Like

Hi @Thorsten :wave:

I am terribly sorry for all the frustration caused by this situation!

Our devs are aware of the issue and doing their best to fix it as soon as possible. I’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Max, just realized that Tumblr feed isn’t working currently (not displaying any images). When clicking “Edit”, it says “Tumblr: TypeError: Failed to fetch”. Do you mind having a look? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hi @Joey_J :wave:

I have to admit that our service is experiencing temporary difficulties indeed, please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Our devs are doing their best to fix the issue as soon as possible. I’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Google Reviews are not displayed, may be only a server problem?

1 Like

Same for me - it stopped displaying google reviews! Now I have empty slot on the website :open_mouth:

1 Like

We’re getting the same problem today on 20 sites we have your plugin installed on. How do we fix it? All have your widget “blocked by CORS policy”

Same issue with us, the widget is not being displayed via our multiple client websites, nor is it allowing us to find reviews for a new widget we have just built, which has many Google Reviews. Hoping this gets fixed soon, before we get inundated.

1 Like

My Google Reviews widget has stopped working???

(https://www.acceleratedpti.com/)

1 Like

Dear friends @Vito_Konte @Tim_van_der_Wolk @user9716 @Jonny_Shipman @user9718

Our service is now experiencing some technical difficulties that may lead to issues with widgets display and functioning.

Our development team is already aware of the issue, and we’re working hard to have it fixed ASAP.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the service interruption!:pray:

Same issue here, what’s the ETA to get this resolved?

1 Like

Hi @Julio_Casal :wave:

Please accept my deepest apologies for all the frustration caused by this situation!

Unfortunately, it’s hard to give the ETA of the fix for now. Our devs are doing their best to resolve the issue as soon as possible!

Thank you for your patience and understanding :pray:

• Issue description:
    Hi
    LinkedIn feed display not working on my website
    thanks a lot
  • Link to the page with the widget in question:
    www.sportissimo.fr
1 Like

Hi @Louise_DESVIGNES :wave:

I have to say that our service is experiencing temporary difficulties indeed, please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience!

Our devs are doing their best to fix the issue as soon as possible. I’ll keep you abreast of any changes here!

Looks like it’s back now… thanks!

1 Like

@user9718 @Thorsten @Tim_van_der_Wolk @Vito_Konte @user9716 @Jonny_Shipman @user9718 @Julio_Casal

Guys, the issue with the Reviews widgets is resolved! Please check them and let me know if they are working fine.

As for the other widgets, we are still working on the fix. I’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

None of my Instagram feeds seem to work any longer. When trying to connect I get a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

1 Like

It’s working now, thanks!

Hi there @user9311 :wave:

I have to tell you our service is experiencing temporary difficulties indeed, please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Our devs are doing their best to fix the issue as soon as possible. I’ll keep you updated!

Guys, @Joey_J @user9311 @Louise_DESVIGNES, the issue is globally fixed!

Please check your widget and let me know if they work fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like