Widget to display recipes

To take the recipe idea further it would be great to also use the ‘recipe’ format for other uses other than cooking, such as crafts.
e.g.
ingredients should be able to be selected products
method should be ‘how to make it’
shoppable links, photos etc but please keep all the text headings editable so it can be used by other people who are not food based but need a ‘recipe’ format!
Would be even better if customers could then upload their photos under the recipe to share what theirs turned out like!

1 Like

Hmm, sounds interesting :+1:

We’ll try to take your suggestions under consideration when working on this widget. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for your interest and help, it’s much appreciated!

is this a thing or just thought

2 Likes

Hi there @user11355 and welcome aboard :wave:

This widget isn’t available at the moment, but we’re currently gathering feedback on the features you’d like to see there.

Could you please provide some details about your specific use case and specify the functionality that is important for you in this app? We’ll try to consider your suggestions when working on the app :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s not even an afterthought. Lots of us have been asking for it for years. I don’t know why they even leave the coming soon page up. It’s so disappointing.

1 Like

Hi there @salty-savory-sweet_T :wave:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

I totally understand your feelings and sincerely apologize for the significant delay in delivering this app :pensive:

I’d like to assure you that we didn’t have an intention to give false hopes and mislead you anyhow. However, unfortunately, we just don’t have enough resources to deal with all the requests at the moment. I am so sorry!

This year, we are going to actively develop new widgets and prioritize them based on user votes. Once we receive updates from our dev team, we’ll immediately share all the details in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your patience and understanding!