Widget to display recipes

To be able to show recipes along with images in a nice way :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 4

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for submitting your request!

The great news is that we already have this widget in our Coming Soon section, you are most welcome to check it here - Recipes widget for website | Free, interactive, and easy-to use widget..

And yes, if any ideas regarding this widget and possible functionality come us, please feel free to share them in the comments here. We will be happy to consider all your ideas and make the widget as functional as possible :blush:

Thanks a lot!

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

2 Likes

Hello folks,

Thank you so much for your comments and extremely valuable suggestions!

I’m truly sorry that we haven’t released this very widget yet. Unfortunately, at the moment our dev team is extremely overloaded and we had to put releasing new widgets off for a while.

It surely doesn’t mean that we forgot about our Coming Soon section and all the widgets we were yearning to release, we just need more time for this.

We do understand your feelings and expectations, and we’ll try to work as hard as possible to enrich and improve our widgets and service :pray:t2:

Thank you very much for sticking with us!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Looking for a template or widget for my GoDaddy Website Builder that enables me to easily format recipes.

2 Likes

@Aimee1 thanks a lot for your suggestion!

We already have a similar request for the Recipe app, so I’ve moved yours to this thread. You will also get the updates on the progress here :slight_smile:

And yes, welcome to the community, happy to have you with us!

Adding my vote here for the recipe card widget. Thought I was going crazy because I couldn’t find it in my dashboard, but the page for this app ranks #3 on Google search LOL may be time to launch it!!

1 Like

@Kate4 yes, this app is still in our Coming Soon project, I’m very sorry that we haven’t released it yet!

I’ll make sure to keep you updated on the progress in this thread :raised_hands:t2:

Thanks a lot for your help and welcome to the Elfsight Community!

1 Like

I saw in the google search that there was a recipe widget. When will this be available?

@user2768 thank you for your interest, and welcome to the Elfsight community!

It’s true that we’re going to get back to news apps development, and chances are that the Recipes one will be released within this year :slight_smile:

I’ll be happy to update you here once I have more concrete news :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This widget would be very useful for my organization as we manage a large restaurant week promotion twice a year. We are doing a recipe book with our restaurant week participants for the first time in many years and this would help us display them we would love to see all of the features you have in your mock-up plus a few extras, including:

• Dish name
  • Chef’s name
  • Restaurant name
  • Course
  • Serving size
  • Ingredients
  • Instructions
  • Calories
  • Level of difficulty

It would also be great if the field names could collapse if there was no content in them, so the recipes display nicely. And it would also be very helpful if the recipes could easily be searched by a number of fields, especially dish name, course, restaurant, chef name.

Thank you for your consideration!

2 Likes

Hi @user2855 and welcome to Elfsight Community :wave:

We are very grateful for such a valuable input!

Your idea sound fascinating and we’ll try to consider it in our future updates. We’ll keep you in the loop here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes Please let me know when the recipe widget will be available to use
Thanks

@user2768 absolutely, we’ll definitely post the update here as soon as this widget is release :slight_smile:

It is now 2023 - is this widget still not available?

1 Like

I agree with you! I really need this but having spoken to them the representative said “it isn’t a priority”. I was told that if more people asked for it they will count the requests and then eventually move up the que. What that number is I have no idea. I don’t even know why they still have the coming soon page.

1 Like

Hi guys @user4593 @salty-savory-sweet_T!

I’m really sorry that we still don’t have any news regarding the Recipes widget :frowning:

Although we really strive to provide you with more cool solutions, not everything goes according to the plan, unfortunately. And given that we’re a relatively small team, at the moment we’re struggling with allocating enough resources to cover all the ideas we’d love to release and develop.

What I’m saying is that we definitely are not going to abandon requests and ideas we see interest from you, but sometimes it’s hard to give you an ETA, unfortunately.

Anyways, if I have any news, I’ll be happy to let you know here. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

2 Likes