Widget to display recipes

To be able to show recipes along with images in a nice way :slight_smile:

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 4

Hi,

Thanks for submitting your request!

The great news is that we already have this widget in our Coming Soon section, you are most welcome to check it here - Recipes widget for website | Free, interactive, and easy-to use widget..

And yes, if any ideas regarding this widget and possible functionality come us, please feel free to share them in the comments here. We will be happy to consider all your ideas and make the widget as functional as possible :blush:

Thanks a lot!

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thank you so much for your comments and extremely valuable suggestions!

I’m truly sorry that we haven’t released this very widget yet. Unfortunately, at the moment our dev team is extremely overloaded and we had to put releasing new widgets off for a while.

It surely doesn’t mean that we forgot about our Coming Soon section and all the widgets we were yearning to release, we just need more time for this.

We do understand your feelings and expectations, and we’ll try to work as hard as possible to enrich and improve our widgets and service :pray:t2:

Thank you very much for sticking with us!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Looking for a template or widget for my GoDaddy Website Builder that enables me to easily format recipes.

2 Likes

@Aimee1 thanks a lot for your suggestion!

We already have a similar request for the Recipe app, so I’ve moved yours to this thread. You will also get the updates on the progress here :slight_smile:

And yes, welcome to the community, happy to have you with us!