Widget not updating reviews

We use a widget on our main page to display reviews. Our most recent reviews are not being populated. Last review is from last January. Widget is located top left of page below. Thanks for looking into.

1 Like

Hey there @Don3 :wave:

I see the issue and I am really sorry about it!

Your request is now with our devs. I’ll get back to you once any news come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for waiting!

The issue is fixed. Please check your widget and let me know if all the reviews are in place :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m having the same issue.

What’s the fix?

1 Like

Greetings and welcome aboard @Konrad_Bilinski :wave:

The new reviews don’t appear straightaway in the widget is cache. Our widget actually uses a cache system to make everything load faster and reduce the server load. So the reviews are updated every 72 hours.

If it’s been more than 72 hours, and the reviews still haven’t appeared, please let me know. I’ll be happy to look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

my reviews are not updating since last year https://lamanitatravel.com/ it is at the bottom of the page

1 Like

Hi there @cesar_mauricio_rodri :wave:

I see that my colleague Viktoria has already responded to your request in a support ticket and fixed the issue for you. Please check your website and let us know if everything is fine on your end now :slightly_smiling_face:

It does seem to not update the reviews. Might be a problem with the script.

@GalacticNetwork The new reviews don’t appear straightaway because of the cache. The cache time for our Reviews apps is 72 hours :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok I do get how the cache takes longer cause the cache loads from the original site.