Where are Trustpilot reviews?

@user2170 thanks a lot for your comment!

I’m very sorry to say it, but we’re not able to add TrustPilot reviews :frowning:

I’ve moved you to the thread where we discuss this situation, so feel free to have a look at the comments inside this thread.

Anyways, I’m very happy to see in you in the Elfsight Community, welcome! :tada:

trustpilot

1 Like

Thank you for your request, @user2217, and welcome to the Elfsight Community!

I’m really sorry to say but Trustpilot reviews will not be added in our service :frowning:

I’ve moved your comment to the thread where we’re discussing this situation, so feel free to know the details.

Have a lovely day, and hope to see you around!

Bonjour,
Serait-il possible de créer une application pour afficher les notes du site Trustpilot : Avis de Sékure travaux | Lisez les avis marchands de devis-travaux-maison-pro.fr ?
merci d’avance

1 Like

Bonjour @Masse, merci d’avoir partagé votre idée !

Bien que nous aimerions publier une option pour collecter les avis de TrustPilot, malheureusement, nous ne pourrons pas le faire :frowning:

J’ai déplacé votre demande dans le fil où vous pouvez trouver toutes les raisons.

Merci et bienvenue dans la communauté Elfsight !

Hi @Masse, thank you for sharing your idea!

Much as we’d love to release an option to collect reviews from TrustPilot, unfortunately, we won’t be able to do so :frowning:

I’ve moved your request to the thread where you can find out all the reasons.

Thank you and welcome to the Elfsight Community!

Hi, I can’t find the trustpilot widget, please tell me where to find it.

1 Like

Hi @Soraya_Hertogs and welcome to Community :tada:

Unfortunately, I have to say that we’ve decided to close our app because of a continuous dispute with Trustpilot, so it’s no longer supported. We bring our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused by this decision.

I’ve moved your message to a dedicated topic. You can find more details in Peter’s message.

1 Like

A lot of credible businesses use Trust Pilot. It would be great to have a widget for these reviews.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment, @WEB_Squared, and welcome to the community!

We also used to have Trustpilot reviews available, but we had to close this project, unfortunately. I’ve moved your suggestion to the dedicated topic where you can learn the details.

Many thanks for your input anyways! :slight_smile:

Can you please bring back Trust Pilot?
It is not in the Catalog App

1 Like

@user3580 yes, unfortunately, we had to remove TrustPilot widget from our catalog and the odds of it returning are next to zero :frowning:

I’ve moved your request to another thread when we discussed what had happened, feel free to look through it for a better understanding of the situation.

Thank you for your comment and yes, welcome to the community! We’re happy to have you with us and we’ll be delighted to chat :slight_smile:

trustpilot

1 Like

Hi @user3676 and welcome aboard :wave:

As Helga mentioned above, we had to exclude the Trustpilot Reviews from our catalog and the chances of its return are extremely low.

I’ve moved your request to the dedicated topic, so that you could look through the details of the situations.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

i need to agregate trustpilot in my web how i can do i don’t find the widget

Hi @mauro_ferrante :wave:

I’m genuinely sorry to inform you, but Trustpilot reviews won’t be added to our service :pensive:

I’ve moved your comment to the discussion thread where we’re talking about this, so you can find more details there.

Thanks a lot for sharing your comment and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

How can I implement trustpilot review from here to my site.
Some google search showing it was available here before.

1 Like

Greetings @Atikur_Rahman

Happy to see you as a part of our Community! Welcome :wink:

I truly regret to tell you, but we won’t be incorporating Trustpilot reviews into our service.

I’ve moved your comment to the ongoing discussion thread where this matter is being addressed. You can find more comprehensive information there.

We greatly appreciate your input and extend a warm welcome to you in the Elfsight Community!

if you add the trustpilot widget in your Reviews plugins category than it could be a better decision.

Hi @Muzamil :wave:

As much as we’d love to include Trustpilot source, unfortunately, there is no way we can do this :pensive:

You can find more details regarding the whole situation in this topic: Where are Trustpilot reviews

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your feedback and joining our Community!

Just wanted to jump in to say that we also received a cease and desist from Trustpilot because we displayed reviews without having a subscription with them.

I totally disagree with what they are doing.

2 Likes