Whastapp and Telegram position

Hello!, I need the position of the Telegram and WhatsApp bubble to be at different heights. I have used:
.global-styles, [class^=‘FloatingButton__FloatingButtonContainer-sc’] {
bottom: 80px;
}

[class^=“Window__Component”] {
}

[class^=“Window__WindowComponent”] {
}

But it raises both my bubbles. I need anyone, WhatsApp or Telegram to be able to locate them above or below respectively.

Hi there @Cuchu_Tech and welcome aboard :wave:

I’ve removed .global-styles, from the widget as it applies the CSS to both Chat widgets on your website. Check it out and let me know if you like what you see :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max! Para aplicar solamente a un chat; por ej tengo ésto.

Uso un plugin que se encuentra instalado en mi wordpress. Como puedo editarlo la preferencia (css) desde ahi?

Oh, veo que también estás usando nuestros complementos independientes de WP que se ven y funcionan de manera diferente.

Debo decir que este foro está dedicado a aplicaciones en la nube de Elfsight, por lo que aquí solo podemos ayudarlo con preguntas relacionadas con aplicaciones en la nube.

Le aconsejo que haga su pregunta a través de nuestro CodeCanyon form, nuestro equipo hará todo lo posible para brindarle las respuestas allí :raised_hands:t2:

Oh, I see that you are also using our WP standalone plugins which look and work differently.

I have to say that this forum is dedicated to Elfsight cloud apps, thus we can assist with only cloud apps-related questions here.

I advise you to ask your question via our CodeCanyon form, our team will try their best to provide the answers there :raised_hands:t2: