Website Translator Widget Teleporting itself on the page?

Whenever I load my website, there is supposed to be a translation widget on the top right hand corner of the page. And it actually loads for a few seconds when the page is first loaded…but after a few seconds…it disappears to the bottom of the page. I need it to stay visible at the top of the page.

Link:

Does anyone know what is going on? Why is it like this? Has anyone else got this problem? I am using Weebly as my website building by the way…I’m not sure if that changes things. Please help!

Hi there, @Edward_uWu and welcome to the Community :waving_hand:

Apologies for the delayed response!

I see that my colleague Alisa from the Support Team has reached to you in a support ticket and forwarded the issue to the devs. Alisa will keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! Thank you for the notification, I have seen her response to my other business email and have responded!

Great, you’re always welcome!

In the meantime, we’d like to invite you to participate in our Birthday Contest, where you can win a 12-month extension for your subscription - Birthday Contest: 10 Winners, 10 Free Years with Elfsight! :wrapped_gift:

Check the details and join in :wink: