The loading speed of your audio player widget

My question is, will it be possible to load the songs in the player through a server closer to my country?
So the loading time of the songs will be faster?

If it is possible, I can upload the songs through another server and link them to the player if you give me such an option.

I really like using your audio player on my website and it suits me very well in terms of its design and structure and it’s a shame that people browsing my website tell me that the player works very slowly.

To try to improve the speed of uploading the site and its security, I started to run another system of the cloudflare website, but this system does not manage to speed up the upload speed of your audio player.

please help me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @user2782! Great to see you here! Welcome to Community :tada:

I am so sorry about this issue!

Surely, we’ll be happy to check things! I’ve forwarded your request to our devs!

Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated!

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you:)
I am waiting for an update from you. on the subject.

On this occasion, I would also like to suggest that you add a vizualizer option to the player so that there will be colored elements in the background that will play according to the beat of the song while playing the song.

1 Like

@user2782 I agree that this feature would be a great addition to our product!

We have such a request in our Wishlist! Please vote for this feature to get a notification upon its release :slightly_smiling_face:

@user2782 Update from our dev team!

Audio Player is very slow because the image size is too large:

So, you need to use some third-party to reduce image size without losing quality.

Please let me know if it helped or if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the response!

I tried to remove all the pictures now both in the big one on the top left and in the playlist, but the situation has not improved and the player songs are still uploading slowly.

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 22 במרץ 2023 ב-16:57 מאת ‪Max via Elfsight Community‬‏ <‪notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

@user2782 I’ve checked your website and all the images are saved in the widget.

Could you please resize them or remove if you’d like so that we could check things?

ok, with pleasure :slight_smile:
I have now removed all the images from the player on both the mobile and desktop versions.

I would appreciate an update from you regarding the problems that slow down the player’s rise to full.

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 22 במרץ 2023 ב-18:44 מאת ‪Max via Elfsight Community‬‏ <‪notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

I’ve checked and now your tracks are loading fine: 2023-03-22_19-53-49

If the issue still persists, could you please provide me with a video screencast of the issue?

Here I have attached a video screenshot from the website in real time both in mobile and computer style and there is a very noticeable slowness and the songs do not load until after many minutes.

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 22 במרץ 2023 ב-19:02 מאת ‪Max via Elfsight Community‬‏ <‪notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com‬‏>:‬

(Attachment וידאו של WhatsApp‏ 2023-03-22 בשעה 19.06.56.mp4 is missing)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hy-ou__uRcuhwc67GZDg8P7ZoYhNpUS_/view?usp=share_link

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 22 במרץ 2023 ב-19:14 מאת אסי אמסלם Asi Amsalem‏ <‪asiamsalem24@gmail.com‬‏>:‬

1 Like

@user2782 Thank you for the screencast :pray:

I’ve sent it to our devs! I’ll get back to you once I receive any updates!

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @user2782!

Our devs double-checked your website and they found 272 MB resources that slow down widget performance, especially on mobile:

Thus, you need to remove or resize them.

Please let me know if it helped or if you have any other questions.