Team Showcase - Carousel

Is there a way to showcase the team members in a carousel? I’d love to have the option to have them auto-scroll or be a clickable carousel. Also, it would be cool to be able to showcase the team normally on desktop and have the option to have them in a carousel on mobile versions. If there is a way to do this, please let me know! Thanks!

2 Likes

@Desmond, thanks a lot for sharing your idea!

Although we don’t support Carousel layout at the moment, we’ll be happy to consider your suggestion for our future updates.

Thank you very much for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be nice if we had the option for slider layout for mobile devices in the Team Showcase.
Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 6.07.59 PM

3 Likes

Agree, thanks for the suggestion, @Giorgos!

I hope it’s not something very complex to implement, and we’ll be able to make it in one of the nearest updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree! This would make this the best team showcase app.

1 Like

Thank you for your lovely comment and welcome to the Elfsight Community, @user2319! :star_struck:

I do believe our devs will make it happen in our future updates, I’ll make sure to keep you updated in this thread :slight_smile:

Many thanks for your help! Feel free to leave your own feature requests or vote for other ideas - your contribution means a lot :slight_smile:

Please :slight_smile:

1 Like